Annual Protection Plan
Unexpected breakdowns of an HVAC system can cause problem for your entire family, not to mention your budget. Direct Energy Home Services offers a comprehensive Annual Protection Plan that covers most costly repairs for your furnace and air conditioning systems, so you pay nothing at time of service.
Plans start as low as $21.45/month + GST, which includes regular maintenance and protection against breakdowns for your furnace and air conditioner.
Benefits of the Annual Protection Plan:
- 365-day parts and labour coverage for natural gas furnaces & electric central AC systems
- Annual 19-point tune-ups & preventative maintenance
- Safety tests for carbon monoxide, gas leaks, and combustion gas exhaust of furnace or hot water tank
- All diagnostic and covered replacement of air conditioner and furnace*
- 10-point water heater tune-up including tank flush for conventional tanks (when possible)
- Includes 24-hour emergency service†
- All service and repairs performed by licensed technicians
Safety Inspections, Cleaning Equipment and General Maintenance will help your furnace & air conditioning system last longer and run efficiently.
*Yearly maintenance covers the maintenance required by the manufacturer. Protection plans are also available to all heating, cooling and water heater protection plan customers whose equipment is not operational (i.e. – no heat and no cooling). Certain terms and conditions apply, please call for details and pricing information.
†Coverage is subject to exceptions in the Plan Terms and Conditions. The price is $23.45/mo. + GST or $28.95/mo. + GST.
Or technicians will perform the following points:
- Check furnace for any carbon monoxide leaks
- Inspect system for hazardous conditions
- Clean furnace of dust and bacteria
- Help prevent unexpected furnace or AC breakdown
- Ensure that your heating and air conditioning equipment run to manufacturers’ design specifications and warranty remains valid
- Check your chimney and flue for any blockages
- Maintain air filters
- Ensure thermostat and safety controls are working properly
- Check gas pilot
- Maintain the motor and fan
- Check blower operation
- Examine the fan belt and make any necessary adjustments
- Service burners and set for proper combustion & ignition
- Check gas piping to furnace